Monday, March 1, 2010

Who do you want to be?

Are you at a crossroad in life where you wish to find out more about your career path? Lately, the economic uncertainties have enforced job seekers to consider an instant "make-over" of our preferred career paths and find ourselves with the reality to transform our lives.

When times are good, job opportunities are in abundance and we can build our career along the line of our tertiary qualifications. However, when economic slowdown looms in, stories of retrenchments, cost-cutting exercises and mergers of conglomerates into smaller groups tend to build a sense of uncertainty for job seekers in the employment market.

Whatever is the reason, we need to create a better self-awareness and start to look honestly at what is going on with our lives and those around us. It is always better to work on "who we want to be" as compared to what we want to do or how we want to look.

Shortly after I left my bank job, I found out that I wanted to do something that would enrich people's lives through education which is the business I'm involved as a fulltimer now at Creative Dreams International (CDI). Through this business I have discovered that I'm able to fulfill all my desires to help others to succeed through webucation. And now I have a flexible and freedom life in sense of time and financial.

So, I've made the right choice to do what I want to do, to be how I want to be and be who I always want to be! Join me now to change your lifestyle from zero to hero just like me! Simply contact me at 012-5756451 or email at dlc.ventures@yahoo.com.

So, who do you want to be?

1 comment: