Sunday, February 21, 2010

Are you FRUSTRATED???

RECESSION? NO PAY RISE?
RETRENCHED? EXPENSES?
STAGNANT SALARY? DEAD END JOB?
INFLATION? FRUSTRATED?

DON'T HANG YOURSELF! I HAVE A SOLUTION!

In the last 2 years++, I have helped more than 200 people to generate some serious income. It's something simple and easy when you follow the proven method I use and it does NOT require any large capital and it has NO RISK. Best of all, I will guide you step-by-step until you make it. Seminars won't do this for you.

Come to my presentation and I will show you how we can make an indecent amount of income together. Why am I doing this? This is a win-win situation for you and for me. The FREE presentation will be held at the following places:

SEASONS HOTEL, KUANTAN PAHANG
WEDNESDAY, 24 FEBRUARY 2010
8.30PM

PARAGON CITY HOTEL, IPOH PERAK
FRIDAY, 26 FEBRUARY 2010
3.00PM

BORNEO PARADISE BEACH HOTEL, KOTA KINABALU SABAH
SUNDAY, 28 FEBRUARY 2010
2.00PM

PUSAT TUISYEN IDAMAN (BANGUNAN KUNING), RAWANG SELANGOR
WEDNESDAY, 3 MARCH 2010
8.30PM

PHILEO DAMANSARA 1, PJ SELANGOR
EVERY TUESDAY & FRIDAY
8.30PM

Please SMS at 012-5756451 to book your seats.
SMS

More info call 012-5756451 or email at dlc.ventures@yahoo.com.

Thanks & Best Regards,
DANIEL

No comments:

Post a Comment